1917 Community House and Park
Miller St. and Violet St.
Funds donated by individuals. Every man in the town helped build this community house and picnic area. Renovated in 2002.
1904 Old Limestone Building
117 N. Randall
Served as Potwin's First Bank; Now Potwin's Public Library has over 5,200 books, audio and video material.
1915 Vickers First Refinery
Anita St. and Kellogg St.
Closed in 1964 Except for Crude Oil Gathering.
Call ahead for guide. 620-752-3359
This hole, which appeared in 1937 is 58 feet deep, 250 feet long, and 200 feet wide. Located on the curve of 196 Hwy around Potwin on the east side of the road. near the site of the 1915 Vickers Oil Company's first refinery.